sabato 6 aprile 2013

Wild.

I'm sorry, sometimes i do a few days of absence because of some issues.
This morning i woke up and i decided to 'dig' in my wardrobe, and i found this yellow jacket that my dad bought for my mum abuot 10 years ago, and she has never put it! And so i decided to wear it today, with my new leggings with this particulat texture, and with a print t-shirt. I thought the black lipstick and the skull ring could be perfect in this outfit, and also the location has its importance.

Hope you enjoy! xxx























Jacket: Motivi
T-shirt: Vans
Leggings: Forever21
Backpack: H&M
Ring: Accessorize
Earrings: Forever21
Bracelet: Accessorize

1 commento:

  1. sei bellissima e tutte le foto sono spettacolari. adoro il tuo stile e i tuoi abbinamenti! :)

    RispondiElimina