giovedì 11 aprile 2013

Aztec prints sweater.

Today has been a lazy day, i stood at home and i was so bored so i decided to play with the sewing machine: i shook a skirt that was too large, and i put some studs on a hat with which i'm probably going to do an outfit soon. 
I had do take the pics at home because of the absence of my 'personal photographer', so my little brother had to take the photos.

In this outfit i'm wearing a lovely oversize sweater with aztec prints i bought last week in a little market, and a  pair of riding leggings that i bought at Naples last year and that i had totally forgotten! Yesterday I found them in a box over the wardrobe, with a few other clothes and my expression was so surprise!

Hope you enjoy! xxx















Sweater: Vintage
Leggings: Silvian Heach
Boots: Bershka
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Ring: Accessorize

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento